- My Grantmakers In the Arts 2013 Conference. I’m Sensing an Evolution.
- GIA 2013: Making Room for the New
- Systemic Change in a Pointillist World – Questions from GIA 2013
- Supporting Excellence in the Arts – Lessons from GIA 2013
- Who do arts funders exist to serve? Who should decide where the money goes? Do historic processes serve current needs and goals?
Other GIA Blogs
Author Archives: diane
This is a syndication of a post on my blog, Jumper. A few weeks back I was invited to attend the 2013 Grantmakers in the Arts Conference in Philadelphia as a Conference Blogger. I joined Barry Hessenius (Barry’s Blog) and a whole team of … Continue reading
Who do arts funders exist to serve? Who should decide where the money goes? Do historic processes serve current needs and goals?
This is my third, and final, post reporting on the 2013 Grantmakers in the Arts Conference. Rather than writing up a daily roundup of the sessions I attended at GIA I decided to reflect upon them thematically. The overarching theme of … Continue reading
Rather than posting a daily roundup of sessions that I’ve attended at GIA I decided to see all my sessions and then reflect upon them thematically. Let me start by saying that this has been a terrific conference and that … Continue reading
When I left the Mellon Foundation in 2010 to move to the Netherlands I thought I had attended my last Grantmakers in the Arts conference, but I am quite happy to have been invited to take part in the 2013 … Continue reading