- My Grantmakers In the Arts 2013 Conference. I’m Sensing an Evolution.
- GIA 2013: Making Room for the New
- Systemic Change in a Pointillist World – Questions from GIA 2013
- Supporting Excellence in the Arts – Lessons from GIA 2013
- Who do arts funders exist to serve? Who should decide where the money goes? Do historic processes serve current needs and goals?
Other GIA Blogs
Author Archives: daniel
To this newcomer, the 2013 Grantmakers in the Arts conference in Philadelphia was a whirlwind tour through dozens of ideas and themes that have currency among arts funders, from creative placemaking to creativity and aging, from combatting racism in … Continue reading