Our second video report from Grantmakers covers arts and social justice as a vehicle for systemic change, a fantastic keynote from playwright Quiara Alegría Hudes, and our field’s “weird dance” with evaluation. Perhaps someday we’ll figure out how to make our transitions tighter and remember to keep our faces in the camera frame as we’re talking. Until then, we hope our amateurish charm will carry the day. Enjoy!
- My Grantmakers In the Arts 2013 Conference. I’m Sensing an Evolution.
- GIA 2013: Making Room for the New
- Systemic Change in a Pointillist World – Questions from GIA 2013
- Supporting Excellence in the Arts – Lessons from GIA 2013
- Who do arts funders exist to serve? Who should decide where the money goes? Do historic processes serve current needs and goals?
Other GIA Blogs