As a special treat to celebrate the Createquity editorial team’s convergence on Philadelphia for the Grantmakers in the Arts conference, we decided to try out a new format: video. In this inaugural go-round, we discuss the arts education preconference, networking, and our session selection strategy. We’re going to try to create and post two more of these before we skip town. Enjoy!
- My Grantmakers In the Arts 2013 Conference. I’m Sensing an Evolution.
- GIA 2013: Making Room for the New
- Systemic Change in a Pointillist World – Questions from GIA 2013
- Supporting Excellence in the Arts – Lessons from GIA 2013
- Who do arts funders exist to serve? Who should decide where the money goes? Do historic processes serve current needs and goals?
Other GIA Blogs