Grantmakers in the Arts is pleased to have a great team of bloggers covering the 2013 Conference in Philadelphia. Diane Ragsdale, Barry Hessenius, and the team from CreatequityIan David Moss, Daniel Reid, and Talia Gibaswill be posting their comments and reactions beginning Monday, October 7.
- My Grantmakers In the Arts 2013 Conference. I’m Sensing an Evolution.
- GIA 2013: Making Room for the New
- Systemic Change in a Pointillist World – Questions from GIA 2013
- Supporting Excellence in the Arts – Lessons from GIA 2013
- Who do arts funders exist to serve? Who should decide where the money goes? Do historic processes serve current needs and goals?
Other GIA Blogs